Please click on the following icon to download a form to fill-out and email to us with dimensions for your wheelie bars:
- Tripod design.
- For use by front-engine dragsters, rear-engine dragsters, or altered.
- Equal stiffness to wheelie bars made from 1" OD x .058" wall-thickness 4130 steel (“chromoly”) tubing, but much stronger and much lighter weight.
- Heavy-duty wheel included.
- Bright White or Classic Carbon (clear coat) finish options.
- Pricing for 60”, 72”, 84”, and 96” lengths. Please contact us for pricing for custom lengths.
- One-week delivery (typical) after receipt of mounting-tab locations.
Get the Best Wheelie Bars Available. Our carbon-fiber wheelie bars are the best available. Our carbon-fiber wheelie bars achieve the same performance (stiffness) as 4130 steel ("chromoly") or titanium wheelie bars, but at 1/3 the weight.
Bright White or Classic Carbon. We offer our wheelie bars with either Bright White or Classic Carbon (clear coat) finish options. The Bright White option highlights any potential Foreign Object Damage (FOD) due to racing impacts with rocks, bolts, metal debris, etc.
Pricing. We price our carbon-fiber wheelie bars for four different lengths (60”, 72”, 84”, and 96”), but please contact us for pricing for custom lengths.
One Week Delivery. After you have ordered your carbon-fiber wheelie bars, please email us the dimensions of your mounting-tab locations. Then we will ship your carbon-fiber wheelie bars to you, typically within one week.
Our Carbon-Fiber Wheelie Bars. Our carbon-fiber wheelie bars use our proprietary CFRP structural tubes and aerospace-grade adhesives to achieve maximum strength and optimal adhesive bonds. Our proprietary manufacturing processes enable us to sell our CFRP structural tubes at the lowest prices in the industry, so we are able to sell our carbon-fiber wheelie bars at low prices to our performance customers.