Please click on the following icon to download a form to fill-out and email to us with dimensions for your wheelie bars:
- For hard-hitting cars.
- Mounts to Strange (or equivalent) rear-end housings with included 0.5” through-hole Heim joints.
- Equal stiffness to wheelie bars made from 1.500" x .083" chromoly tubing, but much stronger and much lighter weight.
- Two heavy-duty wheels included.
- Load-sensor options available. Please contact us.
- Bright White or Classic Carbon (clear coat) finish options.
- One-week delivery (typical).
Get the Best Wheelie Bars Available. Our carbon-fiber wheelie bars are the best available. Our carbon-fiber wheelie bars achieve the same performance (stiffness) as 4130 steel ("chromoly") or titanium wheelie bars, but at 1/3 the weight.
Bright White or Classic Carbon. We offer our wheelie bars with either Bright White or Classic Carbon (clear coat) finish options. The Bright White option highlights any potential Foreign Object Damage (FOD) due to racing impacts with rocks, bolts, metal debris, etc.
Pricing. We price our carbon-fiber wheelie bars for four different lengths (60”, 72”, 84”, and 96”), but please contact us for pricing for custom lengths.
Our Carbon-Fiber Wheelie Bars. Our carbon-fiber wheelie bars use our proprietary Carbon-Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) structural tubes and aerospace-grade adhesives to achieve maximum strength and optimal adhesive bonds. Our proprietary manufacturing processes enable us to sell our CFRP structural tubes at the lowest prices in the industry, so we are able to sell our carbon-fiber wheelie bars at low prices to our performance customers.